VERCO.JSC CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TÁI CẤU TRÚC DOANH NGHIỆP VIỆT
Trụ sở : Tầng 1 tòa Sunrise Building 2, KĐT Sài Đồng, Long Biên, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: 0438.533 533 – Fax: 0436.525 808 – Web: verco.vn
Hà Nội, ngày…….tháng……..năm 2017
Accounting and financial test
There are 36 questions in this test. Please do not forget to fill in the correct test version
number. Good luck.
1. Which ratio is best used for measuring how well management did in managing the funds provided
a. Profit Margin
b. Debt to Equity
c. Return on Equity
d. Inventory Turnover
2. If sales are $ 600,000 and assets are $ 400,000, then asset turnover is:
3. An extremely high current ratio implies:
a. Management is not investing idle assets productively.
b. Current assets have been depleted and the company is insolvent.
c. Total assets are earning a very low rate of return.
d. Current liabilities are higher than current assets.
4. If we have cash of $ 1,500, accounts receivables of $ 25,500 and current liabilities of $ 30,000, our
quick or acid test ratio would be:
5. The number of times we convert receivables into cash during the year is measured by:
a. Capital Turnover
b. Asset Turnover
c. Accounts Receivable Turnover
d. Return on Assets